Infant and Family Nutrition Class
Your baby’s nutrition is important to you and you want to do what you can to teach your child good eating habits from the start. Our infant and family nutrition class will help you do just that, and not only for your baby but the whole family.
Now that baby can eat solids, this class will teach you:
- How to make your own baby food
- About whole foods for the whole family
- How to improve the health of your family through nutrition
This class is listed as a couple’s class. Please feel free to bring another adult with you, whether it’s another adult who lives in your home, a relative, or a friend. We ask that you find childcare for your child(ren) and experience this class with as little distraction as possible.
- If you have already taken a class with us, please log in with your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, please choose the “forgot password” option so that you can set up a new one.
- If you are new to our registration, complete your profile.
- When you decide on a class date, register under your name only.
- The next screen to appear will be “Selected Courses”. Please enter the name of the person who will be attending the class with you in the small box at the bottom of the class screen. There is no additional charge for the person attending with you.
Infant and Family Nutrition